The Baby Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Predictions

The predictions are in full swing. Some are sure that I will go early. My boss "hopes for my sake" that I go early. He's been funny to listen to these past few weeks. He is careful about what he says. Others are making their guesses on the sex of the baby. I'm sure we'll know soon enough but I am ready to at least know that something is happening each week. We'll see what the doctor can tell us on Wednesday at an appointment.

Here's another belly shot - covered of course (I'm no longer brave enough to show it to you bare and you wouldn't want to see it). Wowza! Once again, my hair etc. always looks so awful for these shots. My new cut really is better than this.

1 Comments:

  • Krista's prediction is funny. I cannot see you and J with a baby named SPIKE! LOL!! I am glad to see your smiling face - you look happy! We're thinking of you and hope you don't get too uncomfortable before the big day arrives. Talk to you soon - enjoy the days ahead. Love, C

    By Blogger badger girl, At 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home