The Baby Blog

Thursday, May 03, 2007

The video

Per recommendation, I am officiall a Youtube user.

Here is the video of Jeremiah giggling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzOEoMKkT7g

4 Comments:

  • oh Oh OH that was so cute! I think you were enjoying that as much as he was!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:58 AM  

  • Too cute. :) I guess I'll have to get up-to-speed on u tube, too. Jeremy got a camera for his bday and I think baby films will be his hobby when emmy arrives! Hope you're capturing lots of great videos of little J!

    By Blogger badger girl, At 9:21 AM  

  • Jeremiah,

    I'm not sure which was better, your cute laugh or your mother making acting crazy and then posting it on the internet for the world to see! I think I might save it for use as blackmail sometime down the road!

    Krista

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:24 PM  

  • Just showed this to Grandma Z. She giggled almost as much as J.

    By Blogger nutrition chat, At 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home